||Early Bird Discount
(until March 31st)
|Regular Fee / On Site
|LATAM Registration - Regular
|LATAM Registration - SBGM/SBG Member
|LATAM Registration - Student/Post-Doc/Early-Career Researcher *
|LATAM Registration - Student/Post-Doc/Early-Career Researcher – SBGM Members
|International Registration - Regular
|International Registration - Student/Post-Doc/Early-Career Researcher *
| NOTE 1: according to Brazilian laws, fees must be converted and charged in local currency R$ (REAL) - so there may be small variation in final values
| NOTE 2: all registrants will automatically become a HUGO member (free membership).
|* Proof of category required.
LATAM - Latin American
SBGM - Sociedade Brasileira de Genética Médica e Genômica
SBG - Sociedade Brasileira de Genética
I - REGISTRATION
Attention: fill you registration form with an valid e-mail address, as all communication regarding the congress will be carried out through this email.
II - PLEDGE
- Payments can be made via PAYPAL and according to the amounts and maturities defined in the fees table.
- SOMENTE PARA BRASILEIROS (only for Brazilian citizens): também serão aceitos pagamentos via transferência eletrônica (PIX/TED/DOC).
- We guarantee material (folder, scientific program, etc.) only for pre-registered participants.
- Material for on-site registration will depend on availability.
- The receipt, with the official data from the promoter of the event and issued by the registration system, is the official document of the Congress. A Assoc. Bras. de Genética Médica does not issue invoices.
- Only the registrant can pick up the event material at the venue.
Payments by pledge will not be accepted.
III - DECLARATIONS
Residents, undergraduate and graduate students must send a statement issued and signed by the institution to which they are linked to the Executive Secretariat of the Event through the REGISTRANT AREA (LOGIN) on the event website.
Participants who do not send the statement corresponding to their category by the day of the event must pay the difference to the registration fee in the corresponding "Non-Member" category by the day of the event.
IV - CANCELLATION / REFUND
- Cancellation requests must be formalized by email sent to the Event Secretariat.
- The refund of amounts paid will be effective for registrations canceled within 60 days before the event, with retention of 30% of the amount paid, or pursuant to article 49 of the Brazilian Consumer Protection Code, at any time, provided that the request is made in up to 7 days after payment is made.
- Request for cancellation or withdrawal after the stipulated period will not be refunded, except when in accordance with art. 49 of BCPC.
- The refund will be made up to 30 days after the end of the event, except for cases of art. 49, sole paragraph of the BCPC, the refund will be in 2 working days.
- There are no refunds for registrations made in the wrong category, except for cases pursuant to art 49 of the BCPC.
- Non-attendance to the event will not be refunded.
- Duplicate registrations will be returned according to the established deadline and only after receipt of proof of effective duplicity.
- Reimbursement will be made directly into a bank account that has the participant as account holder.
- Under no circumstances will refunds be made outside the rules set out above.
V - DATA USE AUTHORIZATION
When registering, the participant automatically authorizes the use of his registration data by the organization, free of charge, for sending electronic messages related to the event and its area of activity, and sharing them with partner companies and supporters of 26th Human Genome Meeting - HUGO-HGM 2023, with the sole purpose of generating statistical data, promoting knowledge and enabling actions and projects reactive to the event. This authorization may be revoked at any time, upon a simple request to the Secretariat or the realizing entity.
Assoc. Bras. de Genética Médica
Bank: Banco do Brasil (001)
Current Account: 23825-2
PIX Key: Type - E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org